MEASUREMENT IS TAKEN FROM WHERE THE BUCKLE JOINS THE LEATHER TO THE FIRST & TO THE LAST OF 5 HOLES
Waist Size to Belt Size
– Waist size =28, choose belt size =30
– Waist size = 32, choose belt size = 34
– Waist size = 34, choose belt size = 36
– Waist size = 36, choose belt size = 38
– Waist size = 38, choose belt size = 40
For hundreds of years the Maasai people have been using bead work to embody their culture. Beaded jewellery Is used everyday as adornment to represent wealth, beauty, strength, warrior hood, marital status, age-sect, social status and other cultural traditions. The practice of bead work is specifically done by women, passed down from mother to daughter.
*Handmade in Kenya from 100% Locally Sourced Materials. the collars are beautifully hand-beaded and
then hand-stitched on robust but soft cow hide and finished on the inside with a soft goat skin lining
*Maasai Ceramic Beads
*Hand cast sturdy RECYCLED Solid Brass Hardware
There are no reviews yet.